Here at Two Seasons we are passionate about everything skate, snow and surf. We are committed to being independent and working towards our sustainability and building a community, if you are too check out our vacancies below.
Two Seasons was started in 1983 as a small independent retailer in Northampton UK with a passion for new trends of Skateboarding, snow sports and surfing. The business expanded in the 90’s and 00’s and was acquired by the International Billabong group in 2008 as 13 stores and online. Further expansion followed, the group was taken over in 2018 which led to eventual closure of stores and the Two Seasons brand was purchased by original founder Stuart Roberts in August 2020. Our new company 2 Seasons Holdings was formed and started trading August 3rd 2020 with the vision of becoming once again a reference point for board sports and a community retailer but with a digital base and extensive online offer.
Our vision statement
“Empower all communities with the freedom of expression.”
Be Independent and brave early adaptors.Be inclusive authentic meeting place to inspire our communities seeking experiences and integrityBe striving for the best, connecting with our consumers a curated choice that offers escape from the every day.
Exciting part-time oppurtunity available in a new store opening soon in Lincoln.
-Interest in skate or streetwear
Please send your CV along with a little bit about yourself to email@example.com.
We have an exciting role available: Senior Store Associate
We are looking for someone to join our team with a passion for surf culture, a flexible schedule and willingness to learn.
About the Role
· Attending to customers giving technical advice on products providing a personalised customer experience
· Merchandising and general visual maintenance of the store and back of house areas
· Replenishment and pricing of products
· Entering customer sales onto the POS system
· Supporting the management team in team training and development
· Keep up to date with the latest trends and knowledge of brands and products
· Provide stock feedback and help the management team managing inventory
· The successful candidate must have a background in surfing, living and breathing the ocean. Have a knowledge for technical products including surf boards and wetsuits.
· Flexible schedule
Please send your CV along with a little bit about yourself, your experience and why you want to work with us to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Part Time Sales Assistant - Weekends.
We are looking for someone with a passion for our lifestyle who is confident with their product knowledge.
A passion for our products
Please send your CV along with a little bit about yourself, your
experience with action sports and why you want to work with us to: