Eider’s Squaw Valley Jacket combines a modern urban style with all the ski features you’ll need to enjoy a full week-end of mountain shred.
Built with a 20k/20k Defender® membrane and body mapped E-loft Premium insulation, the women’s ski jacket will keep you warm and dry in the toughest conditions. Among the many high-end features, you will particularly appreciate its technical construction, rich colorways, and removable faux-fur hood.
- 4-way stretch
- Defender® membrane
- DWR finish
- Low Impact Standard
- Primaloft insulation
- Removable hood by sliding tube, one hand / 3D adjustment
- Large faux-fur hood, removable by snaps
- Airvents at back of sleeve with invisible zip
- Front opening with YKK® Metalux mirror like finishing
- Snow gaiter with nonslip band
- Fabrics: DEFENDER®H+ SWIFT 4WAY STRETCH // 20 000 mm / 20 000 g/m²/24h // C0 DWR // 85% PA 15% EA, DEFENDER® 4 WAY ALTITUDE // 20 000 mm / 20 000 g/m²/24h // DWR // 85% PA 15% EL