Vans Old Skool has been a classic sneaker for years and will probably stay there for a long time to come.
Not only skaters, but all those who want to spice up their look with the sporty and simple design of the Vans Old Skool, should not miss the cult piece of footwear.
- Upper material: textile / leather
- Inner material: textile
- Insole: textile
- Lace up closure (8-hole)
- Decorative stitching on the sides
- Toe cap made of textile
- Vans brand stripes on the side
- Branded strips made of leather
- Vans logo on heel and tongue
- Vulcanized rubber outsole
The Vans Color Theory Collection features unisex footwear and apparel inspired by gender fluidity. The first to bear the iconic side stripe, the Vans Color Theory Old Skool is a low top lace-up shoe. It is lined, has padded collars for comfort, re-enforced toecaps to withstand repeated wear, and features the Vans signature waffle outsole for a firmer grip.