Himilayan Insulated JacketRegular price £200.00
Availability InstoreView Store Locations
OUR MOST SUSTAINABLE PRODUCT
Our most sustainable product
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
This fabric blocks wind from penetrating the garment, greatly reducing the effects of wind chill.
Insulation reduces heat loss and increases warmth, even in the coldest temperatures.
- Exposed, VISLON® centre front zip with internal draft flap
- Covered, secure-zip hand pockets
- Hem drawcord adjustment
- Interior zip pocket
- Embroidered logo on left chest and back-rightshoulder
- WindWall™ fabrics are engineered to reduce the effects of chilling winds while maintaining a good level of breathability.
- Fabric - Body And Sleeves :
- 50D X 50D 73 G/M² WindWall™—100% Recycled Polyester With Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR)Finish
- Fabric - Body Below Yoke :
- 38g/M² 100% Nylon With Non-PFC DWR Finish
- Fabric - Yoke, Sleeve Panels And Hand Pocket Welts :
- 70D X160D 110g/M² WindWall™—100% Nylon With Durable Water-Repellent (DWR) Finish
- Insulation :
- 350g 100% Recycled Polyester Inbody, 300g In Sleeves
- Avg Weight :