Himalayan Down ParkaRegular price £320.00 Sale price £288.00 10% OFF
Availability InstoreView Store Locations
Lightweight fabrics help regulate body temperature and keep you comfortable.
This fabric blocks wind from penetrating the garment, greatly reducing the effects of wind chill.
Lofty down insulation keeps you cosy in cold conditions.
DWR - WATER REPELLENT
A durable water repellent finish provides protection from light moisture.
- Fixed, adjustable hood
- Stormflap with Velcro® closure covers the center front zip
- Top-entrypockets with zip closure
- Adjustable Velcro® cuff tabs
- Hem drawcord adjustment
- Interior secure-zip pocket
- Embroidered logo at leftchest and back-right shoulder
- Fabric - Hoodie And Body Below Yoke :
- 40D X 40D 57g/M² 100% Nylon With Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Fabric - Yoke,Sleeve Panels And Cuffs :
- 70D X 160D 110g/M² WindWall®—100% Nylon With Durable Water-Repellent (DWR) Finish
- Fabric - Lining :
- 50D X50D 73 G/M² WindWall®—100% Recycled Polyester With Non-PFC DWR Finish
- Insulation :
- 550 Fill Goose Down; Certified To The Responsible Down Standard (RDS) By Control Union
- RDS-CERTIFIED DOWN
- The Responsible Down Standard (RDS) ensures our goose down is ethically sourced, responsibly produced and traceable. Natural down delivers the highest warmth-to-weight ratio of any insulation.