Himilayan Down ParkaRegular price £320.00
Availability InstoreView Store Locations
Lightweight fabrics help regulate body temperature and keep you comfortable.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
Lofty down insulation keeps you cosy in cold conditions.
DWR - WATER REPELLENT
A durable water repellent finish provides protection from light moisture.
- Stormflap with Velcro® closure covers the center front zip
- Top-entry patch pockets and side-entry,secure-zip hand pockets
- Fixed, adjustable hood
- Adjustable Velcro® cuff tabs
- Hem drawcord adjustment
- TNF™ embroidered logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
- Interior secure-zip pocket
- WindWall™ fabrics are engineered to reduce the effects of chilling winds while maintaining a good level of breathability.
- RDS-CERTIFIED DOWN
- The Responsible Down Standard (RDS) ensures our goose down is ethically sourced, responsibly produced and traceable. Natural down delivers the highest warmth-to-weight ratio of any insulation.
- Fabric - Hood And Body Below Yoke :
- 40D X 40D 57g/M² 100% Nylon With Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Fabric - Yoke,Sleeve Panels And Cuffs :
- 70D X 160D 110g/M² WindWall™—100% Nylon With Durable Water-Repellent (DWR) Finish
- Fabric - Lining :
- 50D X50D 73g/M² WindWall™—100% Recycled Polyester With Non-PFC DWR Finish
- Insulation :
- 550 Fill Goose Down; Certified To The Responsible Down Standard (RDS) By Control Union