Top 10 Women's Snowboard Picks 15/16
Our Favorite outfit picks this season. Hand picked by the Two Seasons Team.
Discover our Women's snowboard selection for winter 15/16 featuring Volcom, Oakley, Dakine, Salomon, and Billabong. Whether you’re on your first trip out and in need of the full works or a seasoned shredder looking to update your setup we are here to help. Our kit selection for the winter is our one stop shop for this seasons highlights. However if it doesn’t quite match your needs, we have a whole heap of snow apparel and snow accessories worth checking out…RIGHT HERE >
1. BILLABONG Evannah Jacket – Part of the Made For Riding 10k collection, the Evannah is designed for focused, progressive riding. This technically advanced line is treated with 10k waterproofing and 10K of breathability. Backed by Billabong’s world-class team of snowboarders, this stylish performance jacket represents a commitment to riding in all types of weather conditions. You can expect only the highest levels of warmth, comfort and protection from your day's first ride to the last. Styled with a Parka Fit, this cut wears longer but is still slimmer around the waist for a feminine silhouette with street wear inspiration.
2. BILLABONG Iris Pant – Part of the Snow Capsule Collection, the Iris pant takes on a new twist with a retro spirit that draws inspiration from vintage Billabong colours and graphics. Each piece in this technically advanced line is treated with 10k waterproofing and 10K of breathability. Styled with a Skinny Fit, you’ll be ruling the runs and everything afterwards with a skate inspired attitude.
3. VOLCOM Norish Ins Flannel Shirt – The Norish Ins Shirt features quilted insulation and zippered storage pockets. Perfect as an extra layer out on the slopes or keep it casual for a night in the dome.
4. BILLABONG Eddy Beanie – Stay warm, ride dry, be stoked. It’s all part of the makeup of the Eddy beanie. This adorable topper wraps warmth and cute snow style up with a wooden button detail.
5. DAKINE Omni Gloves – The Omni Glove from Dakine for women features Gore Tex Waterproof material with high loft synthetic insulation, adjustable cuff closure and internal heat pack pocket. A perfect mid level glove to keep you dry and warm out on the slopes.
6. SALOMON Kiana Helmet – featuring injected ABS + EPS liner, with airflow concept, chinstrap dressing, removable ear pads, faux fur lining, and comfortable integral lining. Keeping you safe, warm, and looking fresh whilst you rip up the mountain.
7. OAKLEY A Frame 2.0 Prizm Goggles – Oakley are best know for their incredible levels of quality and attention to detail. These Prizm goggles are no different featuring Dual surge port frame vents, with 0 Matter strap, 0 Matter chassis, moisture-wicking triple-layer polar fleece foam, and dual-vented lens with F3 anti-fog coating.
8. BUFF Wool Neck Scarf – The original and quintessential Buff, the Wool Buff neck gaiter is an absolute must-have for any occasion come the Winter months. From a headband for running to a facemask on the pistes, your Buff should be going everywhere you do this season.
9. BILLABONG Tech Tee Baselayer – Need to go further? Are you ready to push it harder? It's no sweat for the Tech T-shirt. Designed with a unique moisture-absorbing fabric that dries four times faster than the average layering t-shirt, the Tech tee will keep you cool and dry during your longest, toughest runs. Plus, its versatile style will have you ready to go for all the action off the mountain.
10. BILLABONG Tech Pant Baselayer - The snow is dumping! So bring more thrill to the chill with an extra layer of warmth that will also keep you extra dry. The Tech Pant is made from a unique quick-dry fabric that absorbs moisture four times faster than basic cotton. So that means more fun on the runs on for you.